- Feature Links
- COVID-19 Assistance
Small Business Assistance
Qualifying small businesses can receive up to $10,000 in grant money to cover normal business expenses, including employee wages, vendor bills, and rent to help offset the temporary loss of revenue due to COVID-19.
Federal Cares Act provides the funding for this program, which is administered by Orange County Government. For more information about the Orange CARES for Small Business, including the eligibility criteria and the application form, visit the Small Business Grant Program page.
Individual & Family Assistance
- Federally Backed Mortgage/Government Sponsored Enterprise Backed Mortgage Assistance: Update: This has been extended until December 31, 2020. To learn more about this, please visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's website.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Temporary Halt in Residential Evictions to Prevent the Further Spread of COVID-19 Declaration. For additional information, please visit the CDC website.
- Orange CARES for Residents information can be found on the Orange County Government Florida page.
- Beginning August 25, 2020: Orange County's COVD-19 Eviction Diversion Program
- Reemployment Assistance from Florida Department of Economic Opportunity information for individuals, employers, and communities can be found on their site.