- Feature Links
- County and State Resources
County and State Resources
Executive Orders for Orange County:
Orange County Executive Orders:
Orange County Updates
All Orange County Executive Orders for Coronavirus (COVID-19) can be found on their website.
Executive Orders from Florida Governor DeSantis
- State of Florida Office of the Governor Executive Order Number 20-244 (Phase 3; Right to Work; Business Certainty; Suspension of Fines.) PDF
- State of Florida Office of the Governor Executive Order Number 20-213 (Emergency Management - Extension of Executive Order 20-52 COVID-19) PDF
To see specifics, please visit the Governor’s website. For questions or concerns, the Governor's Office can be reached at 850-717-9337.
Florida Department of Health
The Florida Department of Health is the lead agency monitoring infectious diseases throughout the state.
- COVID-19 In Florida Information
- The statewide COVID-19 Call Center is 1-866-779-6121 and is available from 8 AM to 7 PM weekdays. Questions can also be sent to COVIDemail@example.com.
Orange County Health Department
- Florida Health Orange County COVID-19 Information
- For questions regarding COVID-19, call 407-723-5004 between 8 AM and 5 PM weekdays.
Reemployment Assistance from Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
Please visit the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity COVID-19 Resources for Employers and Individuals for online applications and frequently asked questions.
Florida Reemployment Assistance Print Applications can be found on their website.