Northwest Recreation Complex Tennis Courts
The Northwest Recreation Complex is proud to host our newest tennis facility with four, outdoor, hard-top tennis courts. These courts are open 7 days a week and may be reserved hourly. The Northwest Recreational Complex is located at:
Northwest Recreational Complex
3710 Jason Dwelley Parkway
Apopka, FL 32712
Court Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 7 AM to 9 PM
Saturday - Sunday: 7 AM to Sunset (Rentals available until 5PM)
Rules and Regulations
- Tennis Courts are for racquet/paddle sports only.
- Courts are available for rental at $5 per hour, plus tax.
- Court reservations are limited to one (1) reservation per day per person.
- Court reservations are available for a minimum one (1) hour rental and a maximum two (2) hour rental.
- Courts may be reserved 72 hours in advance, either online at Apopka.gov or in person at the Northwest recreation Complex Administration Office.
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of the reservation will not be refunded.
- Requests for Tournament play or League play will require a Tournament/League Request Application to be submitted to the Apopka Parks and Recreation Athletics division for review and approval.
- Courts that are not rented can be used on a first-come, first-serve walk-up basis for no fee. Walk-up court usage is limited to a one (1) hour maximum per group.
- Individuals providing coaching, lessons, and/or training must rent a court and will not be considered a first-come, first-serve walk-up court usage. Additional liability insurance may be required.
- Please use proper sportsmanship, tennis etiquette, and clothing, including appropriate footwear.
- Please help keep your park enjoyable and clean for all by refraining from the following:
- Smoking and Alcohol use
- Profanity, Excessive Noise, or Horseplay/Fighting
- Littering, Glass bottles, Food, and Gum
- Animals/Pets on the courts (other than service animals)
- Please keep all valuables with you. The City of Apopka and staff are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- All persons using the facility do so at their own risk and hold harmless the City of Apopka, its officers, agents, and employees from any and all claims related to the use of this facility.
- The Apopka Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations at any time should modification be necessary.
The City of Apopka uses a weather monitoring system to increase the safety of park users and guests. When lightning is detected in the area, the system will notify park staff electronically and park users by sounding one (1) loud horn blast. Upon hearing the lightning horn or being instructed by park staff, play on all athletic fields and courts must be suspended and people should seek shelter in a building or vehicle. When the inclement weather clears, the system will notify an ALL CLEAR to return to play by sounding three (3) horn blasts. At this time, play on all athletic fields and courts may resume. Impacts on field and court rentals from inclement weather will be issued rain credits or refunds.