Public Records

Public Records Request

If you would like make a request for public records, please contact the City Clerk's Office by phone at 407-703-1704 or by email at

Lien Search Requests

The City Clerk's office receives and coordinates a department search of various fines, fees or charges that remain unpaid by a property owner.

The information is compiled into a Lien Search Report and forwarded to the requestor. A fee of $35 is charged per research request for each parcel of real property requiring a search of the city's official records identifying any outstanding liens, special assessments, fees and fines that are reasonably ascertainable.